This is the companion site for the Las Vegas Bloggers Meetup Group. We are bloggers and Internet marketers helping other bloggers and Internet marketers. The US Federal Trade Commission requires any “material connection” to a company or advertiser must be disclosed. So here it our Disclosure Policy.
How & why we generate revenue
The Main purpose of this site is NOT to generate revenue but to help other bloggers and Internet marketers. Las Vegas Bloggers Meetup Group earns money on this site mostly through affiliate programs or through advertisements displayed on the site as banner ads. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product or to visit the online retailer selling the product, you help support this site because we’ll get a percentage of that sale.
All revenue generated by this site will be disclosed during our Las Vegas Bloggers Meetup Group meetings every second Tuesday of each month and will only be used to benefit the group as a whole (such as buying beverages, food, etc.).
By being an independent resource for you, we’re able to provide you with unbiased product reviews. So whether we like ‘em, love ‘em, or hate ‘em, we’ll give you our honest opinion, so you can make informed buying decisions for products and services that benefit bloggers. All we ask is that you be so kind as to purchase these products using the links here on LasVegasBloggers.com. We will be forever grateful for your loyalty.
Disclosure Policy – Our Guiding Principles
- We purchase most of the products we review on the site.
- If we received a product for free, we will fully disclose it – but free products don’t automatically get good reviews. If we don’t like the product, we’ll tell you.
- We do not recommend products just because we’re an affiliate.
- We are affiliates because we use and believe in the associated products and the online retailers that sell them.
- We do not recommend products just for the sake of money.
- We recommend products because we think they are valuable to our readers.
- We do not let the compensation we receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this blog.
- We respect and value our readers too much to write anything other than our own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
Just like this site, our Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. We may update this policy at any time.